Sellers are obliged to regularly review and comply to this selling policies. It is to enhance safe trading and experience for all users. We recommend that you study this selling policies before you list an item. If you fail to follow the rules, to protect the integrity of our marketplace, we may take certain actions, such as removing your listings or products, limiting your buying and selling privileges.
- Be specific about your terms and conditions. Include information about the forms of payment you accept, any taxes or other applicable fees, shipping and handling, and your return policy.
- Give exact location of your item and conditions for shipping.
- Be sure to upload at least 3 photos of the item you are selling. This helps buyers to see exactly what they're getting. Photos boost your chances of selling quicker and enables the buyer to see the actual condition of your item.
- Sell items that are either yours or that which you have been authorized to sell.
Buying on our platform can be very appealing and interesting. You will find variety of goods and services that are usually not found in the conventional classified websites in Nigeria. We have merchants and service providers from virtually all sectors of the Nigeria economy that are placing Ads and interacting with thousands and thousands of buyers daily. However, we urge buyers to take seriously our list of buying policies and safety tips for a better and smoother experience.
- Verify the authenticity of an item before payment.
- For non appearance trading, pay to sellers actual account or sellers company account, for easy tracking should there be future challenges.
- Meet seller in a public place and if necessary, have a picture of you and the seller before making cash payment.
- Do not use someone else's debit or credit cards to purchase any listings on this site.
- Beware of too good to be true listings.
- Do not meet seller in a very remote or rural area. Items should be brought to a public place.